Updated April 22, 2019
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small files (“cookies”) stored on your web browser upon visiting certain websites, including our Website. Cookies help keep your settings, log-ins and other customizations when you return to the particular website. They also help with overall website functionality.
- Understanding how you use our Website;
- Showing you content that is relevant to you; and
- Working with partners to serve you relevant advertising.
What Types of Cookies and Tracking Technologies Do We Use?
The WNW Website uses three types of cookies: (1) session, (2) persistent cookies and (3) third-party cookies.
- Session Cookies: The session cookie is used to identify the type of user so that you may view the pages which correspond to your account type; Creative or Hirer. These disappear when you close your browser.
- Persistent or Permanent Cookies: Persistent or permanent cookies are used for the same purpose; to identify the type of user Creative or Hirer to the website. However, these remain active for one (1) year unless you clear your browser and delete all cookies.
- Third Party Cookies: We may also use third-party cookies to help us monitor traffic on our website and Services. These cookies are placed on the website or Services, but are executed by third parties such as Google, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other ad networks. These websites and embedded content may use and set their own cookies. We do not have control over the placement of cookies by other websites, even if you are directed to them from our Services.
The WNW Website also uses the following tracking technologies on our Website.
- Analytics: We use two companies to help provide us with information about traffic to our Website. Analytics help provide us with information about traffic to our website and use of the WNW Website, which may be shared with other services and websites who use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- Google Analytics. WNW uses Google Analytics for reports and visitor Website usage reports to track and monitor the use of our Website, which it shares with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- You can opt-out of having your activity on the Website made available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout) for your web browser.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
- Intercom. WNW uses Intercom, Inc. for website customer support services. Intercom’s privacy statement is here: https://www.intercom.com/privacy
- Hotjar – WNW uses Hotjar for analytics reports and visitor website usage information. Hotjar's privacy statement is here: https://www.hotjar.com/privacy
- Appcues - WNW uses Appcues for welcoming website visitors and helping them navigate around our website. Appcues’ privacy statement is here: http://www.appcues.com/privacy
- Stripe – WNW uses Stripe as its credit card processor. Stripe’s privacy statement is here: https://stripe.com/us/privacy#1
- Web Beacons: Small graphic images or web programming code called web beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) may be included on the pages of the Website. Web beacons or other similar technologies may be used for a number of purposes, such as to count visitors to the Website, monitor how you navigate the Website or to count how many particular articles or links posted on the Website were actually viewed.
- Mobile Device Indicators: Certain mobile service providers uniquely identify mobile devices and we, our Partners or our third party service providers may receive such device information if you access the Website through a mobile device. Certain features on the Website may require collection of mobile phone numbers and we may associate that phone number to mobile device identification information. Additionally, some mobile service providers operate systems that pinpoint the physical location of devices that use their services. Depending on the provider, we, our Partners or our third party service providers may receive this Information.
- Embedded Scripts. An embedded script is programming code designed to collect Information about your use of this Website, such as the links you click on. The code is temporarily downloaded to your computer from our web server or a third party provider, is active only while you are connected to the Website and is deactivated or deleted once you leave the Website.
How to Manage Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, unless you have configured yours not to accept them. You can program your browser not to accept cookies, but if you do, you may not be able to use certain portions of the WNW Website and Website will not be able to customize certain functions according to your preferences. You may change and manage your cookie preferences through the following options:
Through your Browser Settings: If you wish to block or delete the cookies received from our website or any other website, you can do so by changing your browser’s settings. You can find below the links to the instructions of the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer – https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Opera – https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- Safari – https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
Cookie Consent Tool: You can also exercise your cookie consent rights by updating your preferences in our Cookie Consent Tool. The Cookie Consent Tool allows you to select which categories of cookies you accept or reject. Session cookies cannot be rejected as they are strictly necessary to provide you with the services offered on the Website. The Cookie Consent Tool can be found in the notification banner on the WNW Website. If you choose to reject cookies, you can still use the WNW Website though your access to some functionality and areas of the website or Services may be restricted.
Do Not Track (DNT) is an optional browser setting that allows you to express your preferences regarding tracking by advertisers and other parties. We do not respond to DNT signals.
Opting Out of Cookies or Tracking Technologies or Withdrawing Your Consent.
When you first visit us, we will tell you about our cookies and ask you to affirmatively agree if we can use them. You can always change your mind by managing your cookies as described in the section above, How to Manage Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. Stopping all cookies might mean you cannot access some content on the WNW Website, or that some of the content might not work properly for you. If you wish to manage cookies on your smartphone or mobile device, please refer to your device’s instruction manual for more information.
We, or third-party companies with whom we collaborate or hire to perform services on our behalf, may use your Information to provide you with information that we believe may be useful to you, such as information about health products or services provided by or through us through permissible targeted advertisements. For more information about third-party cookies and related advertising and to opt-out of these practices with companies participating in industry self-regulation, please visit About Ads at: http://optout.aboutads.info/. You may opt-out of receiving permissible targeted advertisements by using the http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1. You can opt-out of having your activity on the website made available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out add-on for your web browser by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Collection of your data from our analytics cookies can be deleted. If cookies are deleted, the information collected prior to the preference change may still be used, however, we will stop using the disabled cookie to collect any further information from your user experience.
Changes to this Cookie Notice.